myCHS Log in Login/Register

2 Homerton House, Homerton Street, Cambridge

· Spacious double bedroom

· Wide hallway giving extra storage space/accessibility

· Open plan living area

· Well maintained

· Easy walking distance of Cambridge city centre, local shops and train station

Full Market Value £315,000

30% Share Value  £94,500

Monthly Rent  £568.08

Monthly Service Charge  £194.25

Key Information about this Property


Situated in an ideal location within easy walking distance of Cambridge city centre, local shops and the train station, this one bedroom first floor flat – suitable for a professional single or couple – is for sale through the shared ownership scheme. The property is available for sale as a 30% share, with rent payable on the remaining 70% which is owned by CHS Group. Located within Homerton House, the flat is being sold with the added benefit of no onward chain.

The first floor flat is accessible via lift or stairs. The flat benefits from a long, wide L-shaped entry hallway giving extra storage options. There are two large storage cupboards in the hallway. A generous sized airing cupboard, containing the water tank, currently houses a plumbed-in washing machine and shelving for laundry. The second cupboard contains additional storage space underneath an electricity meter.

All rooms lead off the hallway. The modern bathroom suite is partially tiled with mid-level wash basin containing hot and cold taps, with vanity mirror above, low-level WC and a panelled bath complete with mixed shower over. The comfortable double bedroom, with north facing double glazed window, has a large built-in wardrobe.

The combined open plan living, kitchen and dining area is spacious and benefits from a full height double glazed Juliet balcony giving a good amount of natural light. There are ample storage units in the kitchen, including a full-height larder, plus space for a cooker, fridge freezer and dishwasher.

The flat is well insulated and has low energy storage heaters installed minimising the need for heating and therefore running costs.

By registering your interest you agree to your contact details being shared with the seller.

Energy Performance Rating


Energy Performance Rating B

Register your Interest in this Property

Your contact details will be shared with the seller.

How to Find this Property

2 Homerton House, Homerton Street, Cambridge CB2 8NZ

Chat Live now!

Chat with CHS now!

LiveChat is available 9 - 5, Monday to Friday (except Thursday 1.00 - 2.30).