Early Years Educators
Sunflower Nursery, Cambourne
We have a variety of positions currently available. You will preferably be qualified to a minimum of Level 2 in childcare or equivalent, or willing to study towards gaining the qualification.
£16,673 – £18,541 per annum (pro rata for part-time) depending on experience and qualifications. Plus R&R Payment up to £250.
We currently have a position working 10 hours per week, lunch cover Monday to Friday.
£15,675 – £16,673 per annum pro rata. Experience in caring for others and/or children aged 6 months to 5 years desirable but not essential.
About Sunflower Nursery
Our vibrant community Nursery is part of CHS Group, a Top 100 UK not for profit organisation. What makes us different is our commitment to ongoing training; our investment in our valued team members to develop and progress them through our bespoke Career Path Framework.
Are you genuinely someone who wants to make a positive contribution from day one to positively promote the welfare of the children in our care? If you are a supportive team player who is wanting to share and support the strong ethos of our Nursery and foster positive relations with parents/carers, then we would love to hear from you.
What you’ll do
Provide high quality child care to children through the nursery
Create enriched learning opportunities for children in line with EYFS
Positively promote the welfare of the children in our care
Share and support the strong ethos of our Nursery and foster positive relations with parents/carers
Keep children’s’ development records and produce Education and Care Plans when required
A genuine desire to make a significant contribution from day one
Adaptable to meet the variable needs of the children and the Nursery
Self-motivated to learn and develop
Friendly, flexible, reliable and committed
Supportive Team player and effective communicator (both verbally and in writing)
We can offer
- Our unique recruitment and retention payment of £150 after completion of 6 months’ successful probationary period and £100 on completion of a further 6 months’ continuous service.
- Training, development and career progression through our Career Path Framework
- 30 days holiday per year, increasing annually until the maximum entitlement of 35 days is reached (5 years) pro rata for part time staff
- Occupational sick pay scheme
- Choice of pension schemes including final salary pension scheme
- Childcare vouchers
- Employee Assistance Programme provided by BUPA
- Corporate members of Edenred Travel Club
- Discounted gym membership (4 schemes)
- Refer a Friend Scheme (£250)
- Free on-site parking
- Free Uniform
- Free DBS check
For an informal chat about the above vacancies please contact
Danielle Main – Nursery Manager on 01954 719440
If you are interested in applying for this role please send your CV and covering documents to email@example.com or complete an application form
Please note this position is subject to a clear Enhanced DBS Disclosure. If you are registered with the online DBS Update Service, this may expedite your application process