CHS Community Support Services believe in people, their capacity to succeed and to overcome setbacks.
So if life is difficult at the moment maybe because of one or some of these common situations, we can help:
- Homelessness or threatened with losing your home
- No money, trouble claiming welfare benefits or finding employment
- Difficult or abusive relationships
- Mental ill health
- Learning disabilities or autism
- Alcohol or drugs use to self-medicate
- Feeling vulnerable, unsafe or at risk
- Unable to cope
We can support you to get control of your life and make positive choices that will help you get on your feet and have a better future.