CHS Group delivers a grounds maintenance service to over one hundred sites that we manage. Each site is very different in many aspects.
- The site could be a residential property with a small garden or a large care home that has many different types of garden areas to maintain.
- We create and manage gardens to help residents enjoy being outside for part of their day, where scent and touch are important for their well-being.
- We have created children’s play areas where a safe environment is most important.
- We maintain sites that have large meadows that have been planted to encourage insects and flowers to aid the environment – our ecosystem.
- Mainly the gardens we maintain are within sites for General Needs customers. Usually small cul-de-sacs where we have different shrubs and hedges we help to conserve.
- The garden plans below show the communal areas our contractors are responsible for maintaining
Delivery of grounds maintenance services is dependent on the weather, and so there has to be some flexibility in the agreed dates as well as the agreed works. We will let you know the agreed schedule – though this may be subject to change. You can see the up to date schedule by visiting our designated CHS page on their website Welcome…. — Mark Walker (markwalkergm.co.uk) – or you can call our Customer Services team on 0300 311555. You can also see what to expect from the gardening team when they do visit your neighbourhood.
You can report any issues with the delivery of this service directly to MWGM:
- Via phone to 0333 220 5485
- Via e-mail to a shared in-box – email@example.com
- Via live chat – www.markwalkergm.co.uk
MWGM will respond to queries they receive within 24 hours of receipt either with a proposed resolution or a timescale to provide an update. Any issues or complaints reported to the grounds maintenance team while they are working onsite will be reported to their Contracts Manager by mobile phone. The Contracts Manager will assess the situation and issue instructions on the best course of action and update CHS accordingly.