Langdon House Care Home
Langdon House is an established purpose-built residential care home for residents who are frail, elderly and may have a diagnosis of or are living with dementia. Situated in Chesterton on the north-eastern side of Cambridge, a mile from the city centre, it is a beautifully designed spacious home with attractive gardens. The home offers 24-hour residential care and is registered with the Care Quality Commission (CQC) to accommodate 51 older people, over the age of 65 years.
- 51 single rooms, all with en-suite facilities
- The facilities include two ground floor dementia households dedicated to caring for and supporting residents living with dementia at an advanced level.
- All rooms are linked to a call system when staff assistance is required.
- The home is fully wheelchair accessible with a lift to the first floor.
- Bedrooms are close to shared living and dining rooms
- All specialist bathrooms are equipped with adapted fittings for an improved bathing experience.
- All meals are cooked on the premises in our own kitchens in partnership with Apetito and have been awarded a five-star rating by Environmental Health
- Online application form