Langdon House Care Home, Cambridge
Langdon House is an established purpose-built Cambridge care home for older people situated in Chesterton on the north-eastern side of Cambridge, a mile from the city centre. It is a beautifully designed spacious home with attractive gardens and offers:
- 51 single rooms, all with en-suite facilities to accommodate residents who are frail, elderly and may have a diagnosis of or are living with dementia.
- The facilities include two ground floor dementia households dedicated to caring for and supporting residents living with dementia at an advanced level.
- All rooms are linked to a call system when staff assistance is required.
- The home is fully wheelchair accessible with a lift to the first floor.
- Bedrooms are close to shared living and dining rooms
- All specialist bathrooms are equipped with adapted fittings for an improved bathing experience.
- All meals are cooked on the premises in our own kitchens in partnership with Apetito and have been awarded a five-star rating by Environmental Health
Other Cambridge Care Homes