Updated Tuesday 21st July 2020 14:00
- It is now still business as usual with regards to emergency and non-emergency repairs; please contact the usual number 0300 111 3555 or report repairs via myCHS or Live Chat.
- Our contractors have all been briefed on hygiene precautions. However, if you have a scheduled appointment over the coming weeks for a repair and are self-isolating or do not want a contractor entering your property at this time, please contact them directly to cancel.
- If a contractor does attend your property, distance yourself and your family by at least two metres and ask them if they can wash their hands before and after the visit.
- Gas Safety checks are continuing will continue as normal, and you will be contacted to arrange access.
- Communal repairs and servicing visits are continuing will continue in the usual way to ensure safety and compliance
- Internal cleaning of communal areas, window cleaning and handy person visits are continuing will continue in the normal way
- Gardening/Grounds Maintenance visits are continuing will continue in line with the agreed schedule – this can be found here
- Work to replace kitchens, bathrooms and boilers have now recommenced, and you will be contacted separately if your home is due to have any of these works carried out. have been temporarily suspended until further notice. We will be in touch when we are able to resume our replacement programme. You will be provided with details of how our contractors will be delivering these works to ensure the health and safety of you and your household.