Updated Wednesday 25th March 11:00 (in bold)
- It is still business as usual with regards to emergency and non emergency repairs; please contact the usual number 0300 111 3555 or report repairs via myCHS or Live Chat. Our contractors have all been briefed on hygiene precautions. However, if you have a scheduled appointment over the coming weeks for a repair and are self isolating or do not want a contractor entering your property at this time, please contact them directly to cancel.
- If a contractor does attend your property, distance yourself and your family by at least two metres and ask them if they can wash their hands before and after the visit.
- Gas Safety checks will continue as normal, and you will contacted to arrange access. Communal repairs and servicing visits will continue in the usual way to ensure safety and compliance
- Internal cleaning of communal areas will continue in the normal way
- The handyman will still be visiting the scheme to perform all essential checks, if you currently pay for this service through your service charges
- Gardening/Grounds Maintenance visits will continue in line with the agreed schedule – this can be found here
- All replacement kitchens, bathrooms and boilers have been temporarily suspended until further notice. We will be in touch when we are able to resume our replacement programme.