Repairs and Maintenance
The Property Services Team within CHS is responsible for providing a repair and maintenance service to customers. The team is kept busy dealing with day-to-day repairs,defects on new properties, major improvements and service contracts.
You can report a repair by contacting the Customer Services Team on 0300 111 3555 or by using the contact form.
Property Services are responsible for the management, maintenance and upkeep of all CHS premises.
This includes 1,700 general needs homes, as well as all of our care homes, sheltered housing and schemes.
- Responsive Repairs
- Cyclical & Planned Maintenance
- Estate Services
- Contract Management
You can report a repair by contacting the Customer Services Team using the following methods:-
Phone: 0300 111 3555 (24 hours for emergencies)
Email: email@example.com (non-emergency repairs only)
Minicom: 01223 713784
Customer Portal: Register for access.
In person at our office: CHS, Endurance House, Chivers Way, Histon, Cambridge CB24 9ZR
You can also write to us at the address above, although you should only request a repair in writing if your repair is a non-emergency.
What you need to tell us?
When you report a repair, please tell us:
- Your name (and the tenant’s name if you are phoning on their behalf)
- The address of the property
- A contact phone number, including a mobile number if you have one
- A clear description of the problem
- When we can get access to do the work
- Any special circumstances, for example, if you or someone who lives with you needs time to get to the door.
[ back ]