Housing with Support
CHS has a wide range of housing with support services and is the largest provider of supported housing in Cambridgeshire.
'Supported housing' is accommodation with support and care services for people who need somewhere to live and who need support and advice to become more independent. We work together with you to meet your own needs and aspirations. The support we provide is very much tailored to your requirements and you decide the skills you want to develop and your own goals. We help you to achieve the outcomes you want in life.
We support you as required to do a wide range of things such as:
- domestic tasks like shopping and looking after your home
- advice on healthy living and looking after yourself
- relationships with other people including family, friends
- finding work and training opportunities
- managing personal issues
- money management and personal finances, including welfare benefits, sorting out debts
- finding and pursuing social and leisure opportunities
- getting suitable housing that meets your needs
We provide supported housing directly ourselves, as well as in partnership with other support providers. For more about our range of services please click on the headings to the left.
[ back ]